Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
SIZE]

ppltd

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Eisenmann
Neil, thanks for another review. This is one of those movies that actually works pretty well if you leave half of your brain at the door (but that is no different than most action films). I watched this last weekend and while the HD transfer is not the top Universal has produced, it is not all that bad. There probably is not a reason for Universal to absorb the cost of remastering this film, so what we have is probably the best it will ever be. And the sound, well this movie gave my subs a real workout.

PerryD

Supporting Actor
I just received this disc yesterday from Amazon, looking forward to checking it out. Although I'd never say this was a great movie, it does contain the single most used demo scene in my house, the explosion in the tunnel, fantastic visuals and even better sound. Hope the HD-DVD will improve this experience even more.

Bradley-E

Screenwriter
I really thought DAYLIGHT looked not so good for the first 40 minutes, and then it looked quite good for the rest of the disc. This HD DVD is a mixed bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks