What's new

HTF EXCLUSIVE! Twilight Time Sept/Oct 2015 Release Announcements (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

EXCLUSIVE TWILIGHT TIME ANNOUNCEMENT

Twilight Time has given us an exclusive early look at these September/October Announcements. Enjoy!

If you see these titles posted elsewhere within the hour without credit being given to HTF, rest assured it came from us first!

AT CLOSE RANGE (1986) BLU-RAY - Sept 8th

10 TO MIDNIGHT (1983) BLU-RAY - Sept 8th

FAT CITY (1972) BLU-RAY - Sept 8th

EMPEROR OF THE NORTH (1973) BLU-RAY - Sept 8th

ANGEL (1982) BLU-RAY - Sept 8th

JOHN CARPENTER’S VAMPIRES (1998) BLU-RAY - Oct 13th

COUNT YORGA, VAMPIRE (1970) BLU-RAY - Oct 13th

SCREAM AND SCREAM AGAIN (1970) BLU-RAY - Oct 13th

STRANGE INVADERS (1983) BLU-RAY - Oct 13th

BLACK WIDOW (1987) BLU-RAY - Oct 13th

DEVIL IN A BLUE DRESS (1995) BLU-RAY - Oct 13th

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Excellent line-up and the two highlights to me are Fat City and Emperor of the North as these are really outstanding films. It is also very cool that they hit the horror genre hard for the month of October. Well planned and thoughtful group of releases.

TheSteig

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
For me at least two titles, potentially 4-5 more !

Im in for Scream and Scream Again + Vampires.. maybe Black Widow and Strange Invaders

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
Usually I buy 3 a month......the new titles announced, only 2 on the list. Money saved, the classics I hope for perhaps November and December.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Vampires!

Only a couple more John Carpenter theatrical features left now. Warners probably won't ever release Memoirs Of An Invisible Man on Blu-ray but I'm hoping that Shout Factory releases his Village Of The Damned remake at some point.

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
Interested only in AT CLOSE RANGE at the moment (although I haven't seen it) and I hope for the inclusion of the Madonna video clip!

(Although I understand it would be very difficult and/or expensive to get the rights to use it)

Also hope the isolated score doesn't have SFX.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
As we all now kick in with our personal joys and disappointments regarding the latest TT title announcement, which are going to be unique and therefore essentially heckler-proof, I will say that I am damn happy about EMPEROR OF THE NORTH and FAT CITY, and good with STRANGE INVADERS and AT CLOSE RANGE, while the other titles, specifically the two AIP horror titles, do absolutely nothing for me. All this proves only that we all have very different tastes, and that Twilight Time does a remarkable job of making almost everybody happy every couple of months. Thanks Nick and company!

JoshuaB.

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jay
TravisR said:
Vampires!

Only a couple more John Carpenter theatrical features left now. Warners probably won't ever release Memoirs Of An Invisible Man on Blu-ray but I'm hoping that Shout Factory releases his Village Of The Damned remake at some point.
I'm also in for Vampires (it will probably be a quick sellout), as I haven't seen it in a very long time (Sheryl Lee!) and I thought it much better than say Ghosts of Mars (shudder). As for Memoirs of an Invisible Man, yeah, it does seem unlikely, but hasn't it been reported that Warner is finally starting to reconsider licensing titles, a la Criterion?

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Emperor of the North, along with Scream and Scream Again will be mine. There are a few others that I would like to get.

Ernie Baier

Auditioning
Real Name
Ernie
Count Yorga Vampire finally! And Scream and Scream Again, Fat City, Strange Invaders and Emperor of the North I will be getting as well.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Oh my gosh. Strange Invaders! Love the movie(campy fun) and Paul LeMat is great in anything. Thank you Twilight Time.

ljgranberry

Second Unit
Real Name
Larry Granberry
  • FAT CITY is a must. EMPORER OF THE NORTH sounds intriguing - not the Aldrich I had hoped for (THE FLIGHT OF THE PHOENIX!), but he's always an interesting director. And of course, anything by John Carpenter has to be checked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks