What's new

Press Release HTF EXCLUSIVE! Twilight Time March 2019 Release Announcements (1 Viewer)

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
The wrong RIVER'S EDGE is pictured at the top of this post.

Vincent

Why is it wrong? This is from their Facebook account. The 1957 version is pictured at the top of the page.

BEAT THE DEVIL (1953) (alternate extended version; 2016 restoration) BLU-RAY - January 22nd
THE RETURN OF FRANK JAMES (1940) BLU-RAY - January 22nd
UNTAMED (1955) BLU-RAY - January 22nd
YANKS (1979) BLU-RAY - January 22nd
THE ADMIRABLE CRICHTON (1957) BLU-RAY - February 19th
BEDAZZLED (1967) BLU-RAY - February 19th
WILL SUCCESS SPOIL ROCK HUNTER? (1957) BLU-RAY - February 19th
TALK RADIO (1988) BLU-RAY - February 19th
THE WHOLE TOWN’S TALKING (1935) BLU-RAY - March 19th
THE RIVER’S EDGE (1957) BLU-RAY - March 19th
THE QUILLER MEMORANDUM (1966) BLU-RAY - March 19th (Brand New 4K Transfer)
THE BIG FIX (1978) BLU-RAY - March 19th

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
Why is it wrong? This is from their Facebook account. The 1957 version is pictured at the top of the page.

CaptureHTF.JPG

From the Home page, an image from River's Edge is used (must be auto-posted from keywords):

Vincent_P

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I see a big image at the top of this post from Tim Hunter's 1986 film RIVER'S EDGE with Keanu Reeves and Crispin Glover, not the 1957 film THE RIVER'S EDGE that's actually in this announcement.

Vincent

borisfw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
Well Whole Towns Talking is a must for me. As is Quiller Memorandum.The River's Edge ,if it's the Milland one ,will also be a must for me. A very good film . Big Fix when and if there is a big sale. A nice slate of films .

ptb2017fr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Paul Bale
The UK NETWORK Quiller is awful probably one of the worst bluray's ever released..........TWILIGHT simply has to be better .....
Have to agree with you, Quiller isnot much better than a vhs quality, colour all over the place, and lots of dirt.
Looking forward to seeing what TT does with it. As well as Rivers Edge.

Christian D66

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Christian
I have THE QUILLER MEMORANDUM on DVD and the Netwerk blu - both look awful, blown out etc.
I saw this first at Tarantino's Austin film fest and it was a revelation with an appreciative audience. Great Pinter script with his dialogue working perfect in a spy film and Segal is terrific with a great reveal scene of how secret an agent he actually is. Guiness is hilarious and his scene with a piece of fruit is brilliant.

The Twilight Time 4K is SPECTACULAR. Imagine how you've always wanted it to look. It does. I feel like I'm seeing it for the first time. Hope this sells out. And the Fox logo makes you pine...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks