What's new

Press Release HTF EXCLUSIVE! Twilight Time March 2019 Release Announcements (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
New[/b]

post-269895-0-41275100-1443955504-jpeg.54019

Twilight Time has given us an exclusive early look at these March Announcements. Enjoy!
If you see these titles posted elsewhere within 8 HOURS without credit being given to HTF, rest assured it came from us first! 
Note: Moving forward we are going to announce our schedule ONE month at a time instead of two.
screen-shot-2019-01-03-at-9-04-23-am-png.54020

THE WHOLE TOWN’S TALKING (1935) BLU-RAY – March 19th
THE RIVER’S EDGE (1957) BLU-RAY – March 19th
THE QUILLER MEMORANDUM (1966) BLU-RAY – March 19th (Brand New 4K Transfer)
THE BIG FIX (1978) BLU-RAY – March 19th

Continue reading...

Attachments

• post-269895-0-41275100-1443955504.jpeg
    post-269895-0-41275100-1443955504.jpeg
    2.5 KB · Views: 143
  • Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 9.04.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 9.04.23 AM.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 172
Last edited by a moderator:

McCrutchy

Second Unit
Real Name
Sean
Based on the new 4K master, I'm in for The Quiller Memorandum. I hope Twilight Time can either wrangle some of the Network extras, or perhaps record a second commentary to go with the Fox one. Of course, a John Barry isolated score is always appreciated, too.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I'll be interested in how the Twilight Time The Quiller Memorandum compares with the U. K. disc. The River's Edge and The Whole Town's Talking come as complete surprises to me. I have them both on DVD so I'll re-watch them and wait for reviews of the Blu-ray discs.

BRAD1963

Supporting Actor
Real Name
BRAD
OMG! The Big Fix - A film high on my list for Blu-ray. I just recently came out from Universal DVD as a DVD-R (MOD) disc. Was holding off on getting that in hopes of it being licensed by someone on Blu-ray. Great choice TT. The other 3 March titles I also have interest in. By the way, Sony The Whole Town's Talking has a 4k rematser also.

Last edited:
Reactions: PMF

commander richardson

Second Unit
Real Name
martyn
I'll be interested in how the Twilight Time The Quiller Memorandum compares with the U. K. disc. The River's Edge and The Whole Town's Talking come as complete surprises to me. I have them both on DVD so I'll re-watch them and wait for reviews of the Blu-ray discs.
The UK NETWORK Quiller is awful probably one of the worst bluray's ever released..........TWILIGHT simply has to be better .....

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
My mistake, I saw John Ford as director and just assumed it was Fox.
By the way, two other Ford/Columbia titles that have not been released on Blu-ray have 4K transfers now and they are "Gideon's Day" and "The Long Gray Line". I'm hoping that Twilight Time releases those on Blu-ray in 2019.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Personally, I love Quiller, it is a wonderful, smart, thinking person's spy film.

I saw The Big Fix with my aunt and uncle in a theater when it was released and so have a lot of nostalgia for the film. It is, in my opinion, an excellent film with a lot of heart and excellent performances.

Any John Ford film is essential, in my humble opinion.

The River's Edge is the film I am least familiar with of this bunch.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Personally, I love Quiller, it is a wonderful, smart, thinking person's spy film.

I saw The Big Fix with my aunt and uncle in a theater when it was released and so have a lot of nostalgia for the film. It is, in my opinion, an excellent film with a lot of heart and excellent performances.

Any John Ford film is essential, in my humble opinion.

The River's Edge is the film I am least familiar with of this bunch.
You're going to love Ray Milland.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks