What's new

Press Release HTF EXCLUSIVE! Twilight Time April 2019 Release Announcements (1 Viewer)

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I'm interested in Three Coins in the Fountain. I've never seen it before but it sounds like it has some wonderful location shots.
It certainly does have some wonderful location shots. The opening with Frank Sinatra singing the title song is a montage of picture postcard type images of Rome.

Last edited:

Randy_M

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Randy

ptb2017fr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Paul Bale
Hopefully, TT will also upgrade The Flim Flam Man (which they released on DVD, now sold out) to blu ray too.
Hopefully TT will also do an upgrade on some of their other titles, and maybe do a reprint of some of their sold out originally limited edition Blu Rays!

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
maybe do a reprint of some of their sold out originally limited edition Blu Rays!

Unfortunately, this is extremely unlikely to happen -- TT announced publicly several years ago that they were no longer going to do "encore editions" for sold out titles.

However, some of their sold out titles are now being released by other labels. Shout Factory, for instance, now has Wild At Heart, and Kino has been releasing a bunch of sold out TT titles once the TT licensing period has come to an end.

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
I wanted PAPER CHASE because it won an acting award; but THREE COINS was a BP nominee, which is a great bonus because that is the main focus of my collection! I’ll still get PAPER CHASE from whatever company releases it.

Reactions: PMF

Harold Chasen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steven
However, some of their sold out titles are now being released by other labels. Shout Factory, for instance, now has Wild At Heart, and Kino has been releasing a bunch of sold out TT titles once the TT licensing period has come to an end.

In addition, some of the TT titles are available from other countries. I have The Big Heat from Indicator in the UK; it's region free, and includes the commentary track from the second TT edition. Indicator has released several other TT titles as well; most seem to be region free, but I can't swear that all are.

Ed Lachmann

Screenwriter
Real Name
Edmund Lachmann
I'm in for Three Coins in the Fountain and The Snake Pit. Had hoped that Easter month might bring Barabbas (or Story of Ruth and Francis of Assisi) but seems that religious and historical epics are still generally taboo (WB being without a doubt the worst in this area).

Ed Lachmann

Screenwriter
Real Name
Edmund Lachmann
Guess I hoped Easter would bring one of the taboo biblical features but old fashioned me I guess

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
MelvinAndHoward_BD.jpg

MELVIN AND HOWARD COMEDY 811956022776

Cast: Paul Le Mat, Jason Robards, Mary Steenburgen, Pamela Reed, Dabney Coleman, Michael J. Pollard,

Gloria Grahame, Jack Kehoe, Charles Napier, John Glover

Director: Jonathan Demme

Writer: Bo Goldman

Composer: Bruce Langhorne

Special Features: Isolated Music & Effects Track / Audio Commentary with Director Jonathan Demme and Production Designer Toby Rafelson / Original Theatrical Trailer

LANGUAGE: English Ÿ VIDEO: 1080p High Definition / 1.85:1 Ÿ

AUDIO: English 1.0 DTS-HD MA

1980 / Color Ÿ 95 MINUTES Ÿ RATED R

Reactions: PMF

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks