What's new

DVD Review HTF DVD REVIEW: The Incredible Hulk 3-Disc Special Edition (1 Viewer)

Kevin EK

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
ronsreviews_covers_MCA003991.jpg

THE INCREDIBLE HULK
3-DISC SPECIAL EDITION

Brian Borst

Screenwriter
Could you tell me if the scene with Captain America in a block of ice is among the deleted scenes?
I thought Leterrier said that it would have about seventy minutes of deleted material. Anyway, some reviews think an extended cut should be released, because the deleted stuff is very good, and would make the film a whole lot better.
Now, I liked the film for what it was: a mindless action-packed flick. Not as good as Iron Man (or The Dark Knight) but not bad either. But if that could be improved (like the Director's Cut of Daredevil) I'm all for that.

Kevin EK

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Oh, it's in there. Try the alternate opening. Let it go to the very end when Banner becomes a little too upset for his own good. (Talk about an ad for gun control) As the glacier collapses, the CGI camera pulls back along the ice floe and in the final frames (it's literally maybe two to three frames at the end), you can look at the lower left of the screen and get a little surprise.

Brian Borst

Screenwriter
Thanks. So it's not that noticable, anyway.
Actually, I thought I heard somewhere the gun bit in this scene was the reason it was left out. Too bad, but perhaps there will be an extended cut down the line.

Mark666

Auditioning
Real Name
Mark Greaves
I enjoyed the film but also think the CGI Hulk still looks like Shrek, have the makers ever seen a Hulk comic from the 60's. The Abomination was changed in appearence as well for some reason. The Capt America scene would have been better if you had got a better look at him in the ice. This would have been a better start to the film imo although why go all the way to The Arctic to kill yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonjabe33
Recent bookmarks