What's new

HTF Donation Auction: SEALED AKIRA TIN LIMITED EDITION (1 Viewer)

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
This has been approved by Gregg Loewen and Patrick Sun.

All proceeds from this auction will go to the HTF Donation Fund.

Up for auction is one new, factory sealed, OOP, limited edition Akira Tin.

Bidding is open until Midnight EST on February 14th. Please post your bid in this thread and this thread only. Do not email me.

Rules:
  • All bids must be posted in this thread only.
  • Minimum bid bump is $0.25.
  • Please be polite and civil; good natured banter is allowed.
  • At the close of the auction, I will post that the bidding is closed. Any posts after the deadline will be disallowed. The person with the highest bid will win the Akira Tin. You will be notified by me via email that you are the winner.
  • Your HTF donation must be made within 48 hours after notification. Once I receive confirmation that your donation was made, I will ship the DVD to you via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.

On the left is a picture of the Akira Tin that is up for auction. On the right is a picture of what the inside looks like (this picture is from the copy that is in my personal collection; the one up for auction is still sealed).

Thank you for participating and helping out HTF. Please keep in mind that even if you do not win the auction, you can still donate to the HTF donation drive anyway.

It's a worthy cause, so please bid generously!

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Btw, is that sticker on top of the plastic seal and is the tin in 100% mint condition (no tiny marks or scrathces anywhere - no small dents, etc)??

Thanks!

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
That price tag sticker is on top of the plastic shrinkwrap. There are no scratches or dents on the parts of the tin that are visible. (There is cardboard-like paper around the spine and back with the DVD details, UPC, etc.)

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
Andrew, I have no idea how that works. Although if it goes to Canada, I'll mark that little green customs form as a gift. And they don't do Priority Mail to Canada (as I discovered during Christmas), but I'll send it Air Mail. I've had no experience shipping anything outside the U.S., except to Canada.

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
Just a note that bidding will close tomorrow (Feb 14) at midnight EST.

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
The auction is closed. I'll contact the winner by email. Thanks everyone for bidding!

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
HI Andrea.

Payment has been confirmed by Parker.

thank you Andrew for your generous bid. On behalf of the ownership and moderating staff please accept our gratitude.

Regards

Gregg Loewen
Administrator

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
Andrew, I'll send the Akira tin out to you tomorrow via Air Mail. I'll send you an email after it ships.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks