What's new

HTF Dinner At CEDIA? (1 Viewer)

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Brian (or anybody else). I will be taking classes from 8-4 pm and can drive you if your around?? My cell # is 207 491 6007. Give me a call on Wednesday and we can meet up at the convention center then go to Mall of America (or whatever) until 8 pm.

I am doing that $150 paid class on thursday so I will have time to kill on Wed.

See you guys tomorrow!!
Gregg

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor
I've talked to the resturant, and there is parking in the ramp below the resturant, but it's $6!!! And they can only give you a voucher for $1.50 off... so that's a for sure place to park, but perhaps they'll be some place cheaper :)

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor
Well that was fun, glad to meet those of you who came :)
It turns out I am buying that house..... Signed the Purchase Agreement last night :)

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Brian,

I had a good time too (except for wearing my drink!). Did anyone find out what happened to the no shows?

Brian

Michael Lee

Supporting Actor
Although I did not have as much time as I thought I would, I enjoyed meeting those who did go. Rockbottom was a fine choice as there was fine food and nice "sights" at the bar. Brian Bunge-Did you take a sales class by Joe Piccarillo the next morning? I thought I might have seen you there.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Guys:

Take some pictures while at CEDIA and your dinner if you would. Then send them to me at we can post them on the forum. Sure wish that I could attend. Maybe next year. It sure sounds like a lot of fun.

-Parker

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Michael,
Yes I was in that class. And yes, the sights from the bar were a lot better than from the table we moved to! :)
Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.