What's new

HTF Car of the Week (1/31/03): Free-For-All (1 Viewer)

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
That's right! There is no specific car of the week. This thread is dedicated to talking about cars in general.

So go ahead, let's begin....how bout the new cadillac SRX or VW Phaeton?

BTW, If you guessed that I was way too busy to research a car for this thread, you were right!

Khoa Tran

Supporting Actor
The Acura TSX is like the sedan of the RSX, not much power but it does look pretty good....

Cam S

Screenwriter
Subaru STi all the way baby! That thing is gonna make HUGE waves in North America!!!!

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Well I got to drive one of these just recently. Now all I need to do is find a way to justify one to my wife :D...one of the most fun cars I've had the pleasure of driving in a long time.

Dean

Cam S

Screenwriter
Dean, you have the PERFECT last name for owning a Mini!!! haha that's too funny.

Man, that pic of the mini is just awesom, I love the styling of those things!

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
The mini sure looks fun to drive....how about seeing those things everywhere rather than PT Cruisers ;)

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
After looking at the pics above of the new STi I'm left wondering about the purpose of the spoiler on the back of the vehicle. My best guess: it serves as a stand up table or a work bench. Looks to be about 4' high, perfect height for propping your elbow against while drinking a Dew and trying to look cool ;)

I believe Subaru is attempting to dislodge Pontiac from the coveted "King of the Plastic Wing" title. At least Subaru includes some HP with their wing!

CharlesD

Screenwriter
The STi wing is very similar to the one on the WRC car. Its purpose is to provide downforce (or at least cut lift) on the rear of the car at high speeds.

Max Knight

Supporting Actor
How about the new Lexus RX330? I'm waiting for the MY2005 (I think) hybrid version they are promising.

Van Patton

Second Unit
I think it should be the new WRX Sti. This has potential to be a cobra killer! 300 hp, 300 torque...with what this thing weighs it will fly!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks