Blu-ray Review HTF BLU-RAY REVIEW: The Transporter

Michael Osadciw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael Osadciw
Marek

I'm going to completely disagree with highdefdigest on that (of course!)...I have no idea how they came to that conclusion...the source material is too problematic to even consider that level of generosity for a rating, even on a 70" 1080p display.

Tony

I had considered giving the title a 3 rating, but given how appalled I was at the source material (for being totally unacceptable), I felt the best option was to give it no more than a 50% satisfaction rating to prove the point.

Mike

MarekM

Supporting Actor

Mike,

it's OK with me, I was just so confused, because I can't see it right now with my own eyes....... hmm

Marek

Michael Osadciw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael Osadciw
as time goes on I think my demands are increasing and I'm becoming much more strict with my expectations. This will stay consistent with future releases. I don't want to be another voice that softens the position on what is acceptable and what isn't. I think there are plenty of those reviews on the web. What good would I be if I said everything looked great just because it was high definition? The more I watch, the more I'll rank titles against the best I've seen. I'd rather be honest than say I'm moderately blown away...

Mike

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lendrena