What's new

Blu-ray Review HTF BLU-RAY REVIEW: North by Northwest (50th Anniversary Edition) [Highly Recommended] (1 Viewer)

irishsooner

Agent
Real Name
robert
noticed in North by Northwest when leo g. Carroll runs into the airport and over to the counter you could hear overhead announcement "American Airlines is final boarding" or something like that in the vhs copy, not sure about dvd, but is gone from the blu ray version. wonder what gives?

I always get a little nervous when re-mixes are done..it seems that some elements are sometimes dropped. (i.e. E.T.)

Mark Collins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
I love the film but ??? I wonder if I am the only one with no way to bring up a scene menu. I complained to Amazon which offered to replace. I have never owned a dvd or blu ray without that option. I also had to do a software down load to even get the movie to play. My machine was a 2008 panasonic top of the line to hear best buy. All my other movies played in the darn thing but not North

However it does play fine in my cheap blue ray from Walmart. Does this movie have a scene menu or not I guess is my question.

Keith Cobby

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Keith Cobby
A wonderful Blu-ray of my favourite film - thanks very much Warner Brothers and can we now please have High Society. If you watch the Academy Awards tonight think of Alfred Hitchcock and it will put it all into perspective. He will be remembered long after most of the winners are forgotten.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks