What's new

Blu-ray Review HTF BLU-RAY REVIEW: Mr. & Mrs. Smith (1 Viewer)

Michael Osadciw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael Osadciw
Blu-ray Disc Review

ronsreviews_covers_90843.jpg">

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Michael:

Terrific. I really enjoyed this film. It's a lot of fun. There are some terrific moments between Jolie & Pitt. You could certainly see where the two have some terrific screen chemistry--as well, apparently, as some off-screen chemistry! :)

"ADR" in your audio section review?

Any thoughts as to why they only included the theatrical version on this release? Do you suppose, down the road, Fox will have the gumption to double-dip the extended cut on BD?

Allan^L

Stunt Coordinator
So I'm guessing Jennifer Aniston will never, ever watch this movie, right? ;)

A little disappointed that it the Unrated cut wasn't released on BD. I found that one a bit better.

PerryD

Supporting Actor
I got a kick out of the movie, but couldn't get myself to pay the $25+ regular Amazon price. I did pick it up with Bourne Ultimatum from Best Buy with their Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I watched the BRD this afternoon and had a blast with it. I haven't watched the DC so I have no idea whether any of that footage actually makes the film any better, but this is my fourth time watching this version of the film and it's still an enjoyable movie experience for me. I hope they do a sequel to it because the screen chemistry between the two leads is so good.

Crawdaddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks