What's new

Blu-ray Review HTF Blu-ray Review: METROPOLIS (a/k/a "The Complete Metropolis") (1 Viewer)

Professor Echo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glen
I admit it's tempting for that price, but I have also heard that Best Buy has a Blu Ray player which is multi-region and sells for only $99. It's not a great brand, but it might suffice for playing things like the MOC version of METROPOLIS, which absolutely blows away the Kino release. I also wonder if Kino is planning a special edition with more extras and that's why this one is becoming so drastically reduced? Can't remember if Kino has ever done much double dipping though. ???

montrealfilmguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ben Weaver
All right,tell me about that MOC version being a lot better than the Kino.. What's MOC first of all ?

montrealfilmguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ben Weaver
Now that's FREAKIN impressive. thanks for the info. the supplements (esp. the 2010 commentary.)and the book are what sells it to me.

Professor Echo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glen
Originally Posted by montrealfilmguy

Now that's FREAKIN impressive.

thanks for the info.

the supplements (esp. the 2010 commentary.)and the book are what sells it to me.

Agreed. It makes the Kino version look pathetic given it is such a milestone film.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks