What's new

Blu-ray Review HTF BLU-RAY REVIEW: Chuck: The Complete Second Season (1 Viewer)

James_Koch

Agent
Originally Posted by Scott Littlefield ">[/url]

I also filled mine out on Saturday, but haven't heard anything. Have you?
[/QUOTE]Nothing at all. I just tried sending another one about an hour ago. We'll see how it goes this time.

James_Koch

Agent
Okay, after filling out my second form, I got an email about 5 hours later from Warner.

So if you tried before and haven't gotten anything back yet, it might be a good idea to try again.

Scott Littlefield

Stunt Coordinator
Originally Posted by James_Koch

Okay, after filling out my second form, I got an email about 5 hours later from Warner.

So if you tried before and haven't gotten anything back yet, it might be a good idea to try again.
Yep, got mine, too, on the second attempt. However, mine just requested that I send the receipt to them instead of the entire package. I thought I had read before that they wanted us to return the entire second season to them, but now it looks like we'll just get a separate disc and some glasses. Not sure where to store those if the packaging isn't consistent with the "limited edition".

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Originally Posted by Scott Littlefield
Yep, got mine, too, on the second attempt. However, mine just requested that I send the receipt to them instead of the entire package. I thought I had read before that they wanted us to return the entire second season to them, but now it looks like we'll just get a separate disc and some glasses. Not sure where to store those if the packaging isn't consistent with the "limited edition".
This makes far more sense than shipping back the whole set.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I'm pretty sure it will be consistent, but if you've opened it, I can let you know. The keepcase has two swinging arms inside, with discs one and two on opposite sides of the first arm, and discs three and four on opposite sides of the second arm. I believe the fourth disc is identical to the standard edition with the exception of the 3D episode and a marking that says "INCLUDES 3D BONUS EPISODE." The glasses were just loose under the booklet, and I've got them held in with the blue tabs that hold the booklet in place.

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I contacted Warner's twice as I had not heard from them. I received an e-mail requesting the receipt and a customer #. I mailed that off this morning. When i came home a mailing label was in my mailbox. I received a second e-mail requesting my address a few hours after I got the info to return the receipt. I'll keep the mailer until I hear from the other method.

Doug

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
The Best Buy near my office which had no copies the week of release, now has many copies with the 3D glasses. The price is the same as during release week, $44.99.

I have received a return Fed Ex label from Warners. They say write a note saying why you
are asking for a replacement with the set you received and they will send you the replacement.

Jay Taylor

Supporting Actor
Originally Posted by Adam Gregorich

I just got the one I ordered from Amazon last night and it has the sticker on the front that says bonus 3D episode.
Same here. I ordered the set from Amazon on January 8th expecting not to get the 3D episode & glasses so I'm pleasantly surprised to receive the Limited Edition set with them.

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Just got my 3D episode disc, and watched it last night. While the 3D works, I found the color shift and fringing really distracting. Oh well, at least I got what I thought I was ordering, but I sure hope any future 3D format provides a better presentation than this.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Here's my problem: Wal-Mart had Chuck S1 & 2 for $27.93 on BD at the end of April. I was assuming I wouldn't get the 3D episode, but imagine my surprise when looking at the special features on disc 4 to discover that the 3D episode is there; I just don't have any glasses. Ideas, anyone?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Contact Warner Brothers. The glasses should be in there, and I would assume it's a manufacturing error. I'm sure you can get them to send you a pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks