What's new

HTF Anime Discussion Part VII (1 Viewer)

Woo Jae

Screenwriter
Heh - at seven discs of well paced CLAMPity goodness, Angelic Layer didn't disappoint. Card Captor Sakura also does not disappoint, and at 18 discs for the tv and 2 more for the movies, is quite long and will keep the little one occupied ;)

From what I have heard, the dub Sailor Moon and the uncut Sailor Moon has quite a few differences, and I'd be inclined to believe that the uncut version was bloodier (not LOTS of blood mind you but still) and also includes a "sex change" (sounds kinky, doesn't it? ) for one of the villains (a bishonen was cast as female in teh dub I believe, but don't quote me, as I've not seen the dubbed version at all) especially towards the end of season 1.

I do agree that box sets are cheaper but I just don't like the brick format, as the bricks themselves are often cheap and sometimes break when stuff is shipped ( as well as the issue of loose discs)...

I am so far having a bit of an issue watching Kiddy grade, especially with the characters Lumiere and Eclair (especially Eclair!!! She's now a psychobitch O.O;; ) and how drastically they have changed now that they have become head of GOTT.
But I showed some of my stuff at an anime club and had fun rewatching episodes 3-7 of Hajime no Ippo. Great humor and fun fun fun to watch.

ChrisDAC - if you are online today, just create a new thread with an appropriate header, and let people in here know a few times so that they can "swim" over to the brand new fresh smelling thread. Besides, the Evil Sith Lord of these boards has approved it - so no worries there....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks