HTF 502 Bad gateway Errors (1 Viewer)

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
I am still seeing the banner ad on the opening page but I am perfectly fine with that.

Thanks to everyone who worked on getting this resolved.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Just checking in folks. Any further issues in the past couple of days?

I don't know if this is related to the Gateway 502 error, but on starting on Monday I couldn't access HTF on my Mac (no error message, but the "blue line" under the web address would zip across really fast and hometheaterforum.com would still be listed but the previous website (say USAToday.com) would still be displayed. It worked on my iPad mini 2 but by Monday afternoon I couldn't access HTF on my Mac, iPad or iPhone. Finally came back up sometime Wednesday I believe.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Just checking in folks. Any further issues in the past couple of days?
I have not had any issues with getting to any specific pages in the last few days, thanks for all your hard work on this "intrusion" during your vacation!

I still notice the truncation issue, but it doesn't bother me.

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
We have traced one particular error back to WordPress - our support folks don't work weekends, but I should have something today.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Not sure if it's related to the same issues, but my alerts icon shows new alerts even after I've looked at them and they're no longer "new".

upload_2018-7-23_12-11-38.png

This seemed to start mid-week last week. They usually seem to reset overnight. In the above example, I had 4 new alerts this morning, so it'll likely show 4 new alerts new all day long whenever I leave HTF then return later, regardless of how many are actually "new".

Last edited:

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
Not sure if it's related to the same issues, but my alerts icon shows new alerts even after I've looked at them and they're no longer "new".

View attachment 48048

This seemed to start mid-week last week. They usually seem to reset overnight. In the above example, I had 4 new alerts this morning, so it'll likely show 4 new alerts new all day long whenever I leave HTF then return later, regardless of how many are actually "new".

I'm having the same problems-- is it something in the software that makes the site fool you into thinking you have the latest in the threads you've posted in, when it's stuff you've seen before?

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member

View attachment 48048

Same issue here.

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
No 502 errors here but still getting alerts [not email] for new posts that aren't new.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Me too. I had 3 new alerts when I first logged in this morning, and every time I surf away from HTF and return via the home page, it still shows 3 new alerts even though they're not new.

This just seems to occur on the home page. When I click to any individual forum, the alerts disappear or change to reflect the "real" new alerts.

Last edited:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Anybody else getting the below message when they log onto the forum's main page?

Uh Oh! It looks like the version of your javascript functions file does not match the version of your page_container_js_head template.

Your javascript functions file is version "1.5.16.0a_public".
Your page_container_js_head is version "1.5.10.0".

If your functions file version number is higher, ensure that you have merged all templates (especially page_container_js_head). If your page_container_js_head version number is higher, ensure that you have correctly uploaded the latest version of the javascript functions file and that you have cleared anything that could cache an old version of the javascript (CDN / Cloudflare / etc.).

This issue could cause parts of your forum to not display or function correctly. If this does not resolve the issue contact Audentio support. This error has also been logged to the javascript console.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks