What's new

HT_PC Audio Problem (1 Viewer)

JoeBru

Auditioning
Just got done building a new system for the home theater.....SOYO PLATINUM ULTRA KT333,AMD 2200+,NvidiaGF4 4200 etc. Connecting to Hitachi 43"HDTV,Harmon Kardon AVR225 receiver w/opt in and out.The Soyo comes with an audio bracket with Opt in/out jacks and also other audio connections. I have an optical cable from the opt out on the PC bracket to the OPT in on the receiver...after enabling s/pdif out ....I still have no sound .Do I need additional cabling ,or should just the fiber optic work?I want to make sure that all the cabling is right,What could I be overlooking? Do I need an additional connection from the computer to the Receiver? Also,Would I be trying the 6-channel for the source? OB sound is enabled and I am running WIN ME..Goin in for surgery on Monday and need to be up and running....cant be w/out a comp!!Thanks in advance ,Sorry about the lameness!!
Heres a MOBO link
http://www.motherboards.org/article...ews/1176_1.html

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks