What's new

HT Survey (please help us with a new product idea) (1 Viewer)

DaViD Boulet

Senior HTF Member
Done and very interested.

I've always got a few used DVDs to sell (usually titles I bought "blind" and ended up not liking the movie...like big trouble in little china). Plus, if condition is as described, I love to buy used.

-dave

Chris M

Second Unit
Finished. I have about 5 DVDs that I wanna get rid of but don't really wanna lose their value, so trading straight accross is the most logical way. I just checked out Link Removed and it looks promising.
Since I'm in Canada, I too would want something Canada-friendly :)
Thanks,
Chris.

Frederick_Falk

Second Unit
Done and I would be very interested in what you come up with. Especially if it helps me to offload those few titles I have that I no longer want and are taking up valuable space.

Matt G

Auditioning
Done

I don't usually trade/buy or sell media online but i'm curious to see what they come up with.

Again, thanks to all who filled out the survey. We had a great number of responses, and we should be able to make some accurate projections, thanks to all of you. I've requested that Ron turn this back into a normal thread so it can die out (thank you again Ron!!!).
I'm hoping that I'll be able to post again in the future to get your opinions on a more developed idea.

-Jason

Users who are viewing this thread