HT sub

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by BenLev, Feb 8, 2006.

1. BenLev

BenLev Agent

I recently purchased a SI mag 15 for my HT subwoofer. I was wondering what some of you other guys run. I am on a few different forums and everywhere I go people seem to have different products. I was just wondering what subs were big here.

Just to tell you a little about myself. I have owned many HT subs over the past year. I have had subs from Dayton, RE, and Adire Audio. I now have my SI mag and so far it is the sub I am the most happy with overall.

That is the experiance I have had so far, so let me know what you all are running and tell me what you think of your subs.

Thanks.

2. Peter f

Peter f Stunt Coordinator

Hi Ben

Welcome to the HTF..

I personally run a Klipsch KSW-12, but i think you will find SVS VERY poplular on this forum.

oh..and i Love my sub

3. MikeLi

MikeLi Supporting Actor

Do you have a link to you sub that shows it and the info about it. Its a new one on me and I would like to take a look. Mostly folks here have SVS, HSU, Klipsh or DIY.

4. BenLev

BenLev Agent

Ohh man. I just wrote a long response to your question and included a link to the site where I purchased my sub. Then i clicked send and it said posting a link before I make 15 posts will not work. I hit back and everything was gone.haha.

Anyways, StereoIntegrity is where I purchased my sub and you can find all the specs on the mag15 there. Just put Stereointegrity dot net and it should take you there.(sorry i couldn't write it out haha). Anyways,I like it because it gets louder than I could ever want, and it has the best SQ I have ever heard in a HT sub. Then again I am only comparing it to RE, Dayton, and Adire subs that I have heard in the past. Also, I have it in a sealed enclosure that I made to fit the specs on the site. The only thing I want to upgrade is the amp. I was thinking of getting a pro audio amp for it. Let me know if you guys know of any good places to get plate amps that will put out around 1200 rms.

Thanks and let me know what you think of my setup.