HT stuff - Northern Virginia - Taking apart my theater

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by NickBrazzi, Jun 26, 2005.

1. NickBrazzi

NickBrazzi Auditioning

I'm moving to CA. Some of my HT stuff is coming with me, but some of it can't, so it has to get sold off. I would prefer to have these items picked up from my apartment in Centreville, VA.

Please email offers to nbrazzi at yahoo.com

The forum won't let me post picture URLs, but I'd be glad to email pictures to you.

Items being offered:

1 - My DIY self-made screen. 92" viewable. 16:9 I must stress, this is a permanent screen and not considered portable. I used a sheet of particle board, a sheet of drywall, and the Goo Systems digital grey paint. The border is beveled wood covered in black light absorbing felt-like cloth. Very heavy. I have it mounted into the studs on my wall.

2 - Two Ikea floor lights with dimmer switch built in. Go to the IKEA web site and search for JONISK. Less than a year old, still using the original light bulbs.

3 - Ikea shelf. Great rack for HT Components. Go to the IKEA web site and search for ENETRI. This one is silver/gray colored. Also less than a year old.

4 - Outlaw 1050 receiver. 4-5 years old. Still working great. Undecided about whether I want to sell.

5 - Speakers. Left, right, center, and surrounds are all Sony. I can't remember the subwoofer brand, but I'll check when I get home. Standard best buy/circuit city stock stuff. I think I paid under $100 for the sub and probably $250 altogether for the rest of the speakers.

6 - Pioneer LD Player. I need to check the model when I get home, too. Composite video only. Single side play.

7 - Framed Posters. Amelie (french poster), Raiders of the Lost Ark, Fight Club, Matrix, Phantom Menace, Blues Brothers. Nothing fancy, just basic frames.

2. Lucian

Lucian Stunt Coordinator

I might be interested in some stuff. IKEA didn't pull up either of the words you listed. Could you post what you are selling these for? I'm in Arlington, VA.

3. NickBrazzi

NickBrazzi Auditioning

At the ikea site, you can find them if you go into the shelving section or the lighting section and just look for them. (Lights: Lighting>floor lamps>sculpture, Shelves: Bookcases & Storage systems)

The forum won't let me post URLS, but you can find pictures at

nbrazzi -dot- unicyclist -dot- com -slash- ht1.jpg

there's also ht2.jpg and ht3.jpg

I'll let the shelf go for $20 and the lights $40 for the pair.

4. LDfan

LDfan Supporting Actor

Hi Nick

I may be interested in the LD player. Could you let me know what model it is?

thanks,
    Jeff

5. NickBrazzi

NickBrazzi Auditioning

Sorry, the Laserdisc is gone.

thanks, though

6. Lucian

Lucian Stunt Coordinator

Can you deliver the lights to Arlington, VA during a weekday?