What's new

HT Seating (1 Viewer)

JayPo

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Rich,

First, I would love to see some pics of your new theater.

Second, I am only at the muddin' stage but have already ordered some seating. Since my second level is only 90" wide, I went with a smaller chair than the CostCo ones that you linked. I went with La-Z-Boy's new Cinema Collection. (Not enough posts for a link, but here is the URL: lazboy.com/ourfurniture/furniture_detail.asp?startpage=1&furnitureID=1082 - put www in front)

A semi-local furniture store had some on display and they are very comfortable. They were in a 100% poly fabric that felt like velvet. You can order them in any combination, for example I ordered a row with a single chair and loveseat combo. They have the wedge arms and a large media center arm. And the best part is since it's La-Z-Boy, you can get them from just about any furniture store. They come in many, many colors.

With my single arm - chair - chair - single arm - chair - single arm combo in fabric and not mechanical recline it was under $600 a chair.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks