What's new

HT Pic's are done. With new Outlaw equip :) (1 Viewer)

Trevor Schell

Supporting Actor
Looks great!..Well done.
icon14.gif

------------------
Trevor..
shellshock.gif

Link Removed Sonically Enhanced
Updated new digital pictures!

Kevin N

Stunt Coordinator
Some very nice equipment. You might want to make better use of the wire management on the back of what appears to be a tech-craft, though. :)
------------------
Kevin Nielsen
My HT

Jason Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Mark,
Excellent set-up! We really need to get several Houston area guys together and tour each others homes. I would love to see your rig first hand or host you at my place.Ignore the pics on my page. Everything but the speakers is different, including the house. Great job.
Jason

Mark Condon

Auditioning
Thx alot for the kind words.
My page may not be clear on which page is the finished room so here are the links. Start with this one Link Removed
and then at the bottom of that page will be a link to the finished room.....
Mark Condon
P.S. Jason that sounds great! We should do something like that. What part of Houston do you live? I am in the 290/barker Cypress area.
------------------
Link Removed

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Great looking stuff and room. Now if we can get you Outlaw's new bass managment module and A DVD-Audio player you'll be set until next year.
------------------
If loving Home Theater is
wrong, I don't want to be
right!!!

Robert G

Stunt Coordinator
Looks great. I agree on the Houston area get together. I live down in Pasadena and would love to see some local HT's.

Jason Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Mark,
I live in Cinco Ranch(Katy)so we are not terribly far apart. If nothing else, maybe we could get together for a lunch with as many forum members as possible. Are you listening Burke,David,Walter,John,etc...........you know who I am talking about :)

Mark Condon

Auditioning
Jason that sounds great........I am in! We could have the first meet at my place.
Mark Condon
------------------
Link Removed

J

John Morris

I live in The Woodlands. Once I get my new HDTV, put me on the tour list. :) Maybe, we ought to move this to the Local Meets Forum?
------------------
Take Care,
merc
----------------
DFAST, 5C, DVI, HDCP, SafeAudio, Macrovision and Lewinski!!!

James St

Supporting Actor
Very nice Mark. I was listening to some music while looking at your site when all of a sudden the THX sound started playing in the middle of a song. Caught me a little off guard. :)

Jason Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Mark,
Lets try to put this together. Maybe we could tie it in with the get-together that Wayne and Burke are trying to get going.Robert G has already responded. Look in the local meets section for info. However, if you want to try for something sooner let me know.
Jason
Best way to reach me is P/M me here or e-mail at [email protected]
[Edited last by Jason Watson on August 09, 2001 at 10:35 PM]

Burke Strickland

Second Unit
Looks really good Mark. The photos show how much work it took to put it all in place, and the "finished" shots show that it was worth the effort! It would be great to enjoy a demo of your system with a group of fellow Houston HT enthusiasts if you'd like to "play host". The local Houston meet thread is at: http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/...ML/000260.html
(Please e-mail Wayne at the address he put in that thread to set something up.)
Burke
[Edited last by Burke Strickland on August 10, 2001 at 12:39 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks