What's new

HT Lighting (1 Viewer)

Domonic A

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Domonic Ableidinger
I was trying to do some searches for HT Lights with little sucess. I am in the process of framing and wiring my HT room. I have some 6" recessed lights that I am installing but I need some SMALL recessed lights to install under the duct work. There is only about 2" of clearance to work with.

Do any of you have pictures of what you have used for lighting solutions? I have heard some mention of using the M16 or somthing like that. I would preferto have somthing recessed but will also use somthing that is low profile, intriguing or different. I am going to be installing some sconces on the side walls also. Could I use the under cabinet lighting and some how recess it into the drywall. I was also looking at some of the 5 light "S" style tracks.

Any pictures or links would be greatly appreciated.

Gary Silverman

Stunt Coordinator
Domonic,
You can look here.WAC Lighting Their MR16 cans need 5". Maybe you can deal with that?They have button fixtures, only 20 watts, but they are not recommended for ceilings.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks