What's new

HT Forum Clan (1 Viewer)

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
HTF Forum Clan

For the skilled Halo Player this clan is for you. If you want to win and have the skills to do so, then come and join a game when we are not in a clan match and test your skills.

Send me or any of the staff a message letting them know that you want to try out. You should at least have a 7 level before trying to join.

Clan status so far: 11 Rank
Lex Luther: 12 Rank

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Last night was really fun, it was nice to be WINNING for a change. We ran through all those other clans. Makes we wonder if they used to say the same thing about us when we were loosing.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Okay I just thought of a rule:

When you HTF Forum members join us HTF2'ers for a friendly...you all cannot be on the same team.

Period.

:D

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
(Edit) To Carlo: Why not? It's how we get better :D I'd rather they WERE on the same team sometimes, because that would force us to work together, rather than rely on them ;) I see Mike agrees with me.

It's all about getting better,
Chuck

"Dienekes96: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Lex Luthor HTF, SirFurr, RadialArm?
Westley: Yes.

Dienekes96: Morons."

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I agree about getting better, but here's the problem:

HTF Forum clearly plays together, regularly. If the past week has been any indication, HTF2's most regular members are now in HTF Forum. As such, what you have left in HTF2 are most of us who aren't always on at the same time, and we'll have a wildly rotating group of people playing, hence the teamwork will come along way, way slower than a dedicated bloodlusting "team of ultimate badasses" [as Hudson would say].

And with time, as HTF Forum becomes more badass, the discrepancy will grow...

I'm not averse to getting my ass kicked, hell I still play Counter-strike...if I were averse I'd just sell that game back! :D

But I guess it's been my experience that it's just not that fun for one side to beat up on the other side (which is why I no longer play NCAA Football 2005 w/ my friends, it just isn't fun when I put up 50 points and shut them out, no matter if they're using Miami and I'm using a crappy team)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
And, one more salient point, splitting up HTF Forum members in our friendly matches would give them a chance to share some team-play strategies with those of us who aren't as good.

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus

You guys are killing me. And your making my head to big making me sound too good, I hope I can live up to the reputation (even though last night we had a clan match of assult I had 28 kills every one else had 6 and below :) )

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Mike,
As LaMarcus noted the reference (I've ben waiting to quote it...with the AFI list that probably doesn't includce it being chated up), I'll still play the smacktalker...just for fun, though. Besides...it's always on. It would be insulting if you didn't play your level best anyway...right?!?! :D

I have no problem splitting them up, as long as it's a learning experience, not a supporting one. And by that I mean that the non-hardcore have to belly up the bar, and figure it out. Not just follow the killers :D

We'll work it out. I want to have fun, and get better...in that order!

Take care,
Chuck

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
I'm with you guys, beside don't think the people in my clan are not in competition with each other. Me and Mike have been smack talking each other since we were playing Halo 1 online.

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
HTF2 clan member here
Maybe we should have a ranking like...
super sucks...Bose....
super good....Legacy or Martin Logan....

I must say I'm not in the Bose group now...maybe NHT?

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
Get the hell of of here!!!! That is crazy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks