What's new

HT Equipment for sale: Vandersteen, Adcom, etc. (1 Viewer)

Aaron E. Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Aaron E. Willson-Smith
Howdy folks, since I'll be moving soon I have decided to liquidate my home theater. I have the following things for sale:
Vandersteen VCC-1 (Vandersteen Center Channel) - $400
Home theater center channel geared toward voice reproduction. Magnetically shielded for use near a television or other magnetically sensitive devices. Like new condition.
Vandersteen Model 3’s (one pair) - $1100
Vandersteen’s tall towers. Geared toward a wide range of reproduction types. Uses four drivers: tweeter, mid-range, woofer, and passive radiator. Excellent condition with only a few signs of age (has a little dust in the fabric and a pull or two, nothing significant).
Vandersteen Model 2Ci’s (one pair) - $650
Vandersteen’s mid-size towers; very similar to the model 3’s. Also, geared toward a wide range of reproduction types. Uses four drivers: tweeter, mid-range, woofer, and passive radiator. This pair of 2Ci's was reconditioned by Richard Vandersteen last year; you'll be hardpressed to find another pair of 2Ci's in this good of a condition.
Adcom GFA-555 Power Amplifier - $415 each (I have two for sale)
The GFA-555 is a two-channel amplifier with each channel producing 200watts into 8ohms (350 watts into 4 ohms). Both are in excellent working order.
Monster Cable HTS3000 Reference PowerCenter - $225
Acts as both a high-end surge protector and a power filter to improve sound and video equipment. Like-new condition.
I am located in central Illinois, in Champaign. Any prospective buyer is welcome to pick up any of these items to avoid shipping. I can ship all of the above items except for the Vandersteen 2Ci's. I do not have boxes for these, but should a buyer want them shipped and it willing to pay the cost of the boxes, I'd be happy to order them from Vandersteen.
Please feel free to e-mail with any inquiries or offers. Thanks and take care!!!

Aaron E. Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Aaron E. Willson-Smith
I almost forgot. For anyone interested in a reference, you're welcome to check my eBay feedbacks under: burrelm.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks