What's new

Hsu VTF-3 HO. Ugly, but great personality and cheap. (1 Viewer)

Scott_L

Agent
Real Name
Scott
After checking out Craig's sub ratings, I'm leanng towards purchasing the Hsu VTF-3 HO. It seems to be a great performer at a decent price.
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/...t=Hsu+VTF-3+HO
I understand that the score factors in HT as well as music. My sub is going to be used for HT 99% of the time--and so just factoring the subs HT performance I'm not sure how it compares to say a SVS PB12-Plus/2 based purely on HT. (Hard to believe the SVS got a lower score!!)
The SVS PB12-Plus/2 and the upcoming 13" SVS Ultra were on my wishlist,(I'd love to order the new Ultra) but the cost/performance is the biggest issue right now for me.
Yes, the Hsu VTF-3 HO is hairy butt ugly, but it seems like a great deal.
Any suggestions? Agree?

doubleb

Auditioning
Real Name
Brant Boyer
I was hoping you might get some response. I am in your boat. Trying to decide between SVS and HSU. I have been definite on both companies a couple times each. I will be getting a package and am currently leading towards HSU with the VTF 3 HO. HSU's surround speakers seam to be better, but that just comes from hours of me surfing the net, no real facts.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks