1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

hp 6110 vs. canon mp730: any experience?

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Shoaib Lateef, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Shoaib Lateef

Shoaib Lateef Second Unit

these are two all-in-one inkjet units (printer, scanner, fax, copier). anyone have any experience with either/both?

any advice would be appreciated [​IMG]

2. Gabriel_Lam

Gabriel_Lam Screenwriter

I have the MP730. Great unit. Prints well, especially pictures. The feeder does sometimes not grip the paper pull them through one at a time, if the paper isn't in the feeder just right though.

3. George Ulerio

George Ulerio Auditioning

I have used the HP 6110. It's a good machine. I know it doesn't have a handset like other all in ones, don't know if that matters to you. It prints decent pictures. No false advertising, just a solid product from HP. My recommendation is to figure out which of the multifunction features is the make or break for you. Remember these all in ones do everything but not any one thing exceptionally well. Some scan really good but don't print that great, good print, slow scan.etc...etc...... Find out what is most important to you and select it based on that.