What's new

Howard the duck on trio tv! (1 Viewer)

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
the trio network is going to show howard the duck on tv. this month they are talking and showing movies that were huge flops. it now features oscar winner tim robbins in the classic 1986 movie howard the duck.. produced by everyone's favorite star wars prequel director: george lucas.
Enjoy! starts june 15, 2004 at 8pm. will be playing other times too this month!
www.triotv.com

JACOB

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben

The sad thing is that it held my attention more than most of what's on the networks today.

The documentary Flops 101 was amusing. It covered Cop Rock, Ishtar and some notable Broadway disasters like The Capeman.

Tomorrow night (6/17) is the documentary called The Blockbuster Imperative, which should be interesting.

M.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben

The sad thing is that it held my attention more than most of what's on the networks today.

The documentary Flops 101 was amusing. It covered Cop Rock, Ishtar and some notable Broadway disasters like The Capeman.

Tomorrow night (6/17) is the documentary called The Blockbuster Imperative, which should be interesting.

M.

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
I noticed that Thomas Dolby of "She blinded me with science" did all the pop songs in the filme. I wonder where he's been since. The movie may suck but John Barry did an excellant score to this!

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
I noticed that Thomas Dolby of "She blinded me with science" did all the pop songs in the filme. I wonder where he's been since. The movie may suck but John Barry did an excellant score to this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digital Dan