What's new

Howard Stern in Toronto. (1 Viewer)

PatB

Stunt Coordinator
I'm in Toronto now, (don't know how to update my profile) and I'm wondering if there were any other dissapointed "former" listeners out there who are angered at Q107 getting rid of Stern. I read somewhere that a Buffalo feed was available in Toronto but I can't find it and need help. I'm going into withdrawl!

I'm wondering if I need some kind of special antenna or equipment to get this station. I've heard about it from 2 or 3 different people so I think that it's true but they couldn't provide me with any concrete help.

Much appreciated!!! I miss the show.

Richard_T

Second Unit
I too have listened to Stern since he came on in Toronto and have loved every minute of him on my morning radio. Alot of people said he was rude, crude and alot of other crap before ever listening to the show. I think he is funny, smart, witty and...ok..opiniated, but I'm fine with that. I'd rather listen to someone with some "balls" than another kiss-ass "thanks for listening" DJ anytime. I too have looked all over the dail but haven't found a thing. If anyone finds a station, I'd be there in a minute. I think 92.9 FM used to have him in the morning in the Toronto area but I don't think so anymore. A real shame.:angry:

Frank_W

Stunt Coordinator
At least you don't have an idiot like Mancow here in

Chicago. A complete idiot and rip-off of Stern.

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Here in Wisconsin we get Mancow but no Stern. Mancow is horrible. And all the local morning guys are worse than "Bill and Marty" from the Simpsons.:) Hence, my CD player gets plenty of usage.

PatB

Stunt Coordinator
The guy that they brought in to work the Stern slot is horrible, I've never heard of this guy in Chicago but I'm sure they both suck at least equally. I don't even listen to the station anymore or the radio in the morning at all.

It's dissapointing though because there's no way to choose what they program and and I can't seem to find Stern on the air here, even though the Buffalo feed is supposed to be out there somewhere!!

Elliott Willschick

Second Unit
92.9 is quite clear in Toronto. I pick it up on my receiver, with the help of the FM wire that came with it, as well as in the car. Walkmans are not too great at getting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks