What's new

How would you react?... re:Original Trek... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I know its a little late now since we have lost both DeForest Kelly and James Doohan. But, I have always wished they did a new version of Star Trek: The Animated Series. But, using a much better form of animation. Similar to Final Fantasy, but without them looking like souless zombies. :)
Would you be for or against something like this? I mean with it being animated you can have a younger Kirk & Spock.

Jon Bell

Stunt Coordinator
I think an animated ST Original Cast/ Series would be a great idea, either in traditional animation or CG. Somehing equal to an Adult Swim/ PG/ PG 13 rating, preferably.

I'd like to see stories that went on for multiple episodes, rather than one-shots.

The original cast and Next Gen casts are most peoples' favorites (I would guess). They could work in appearances from the other series (love that time travel!).

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Matt, thats a great idea. Taking the original animated series and redoing it with new animation. (as long as the original is still on the disc. :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks