What's new

How would the Diva 6.1, C3 and R3 sound with the Denon 3802? (1 Viewer)

Ron_C

Agent
Hi,

I was going to get Klipsch Rf-3II, RC-3II and RS-3II for my Denon 3802, but the deal at av123.com has me thinking about the diva's. Would they sound better than the Klipsch? Would they be bright or warm with the Denon 3802? Any input would be appreciated. How do these compare to the Klipsch Ref. series.

Thanks

Ron

BobAlbano

Second Unit
I have the same speakers and I liked the way that they sounded when paired with a Denon receiver. I have since changed my receiver to a Onkyo and I don't like the way the Klipsch speaker sound when paired with it. I can't lie, I have been thinking about changing my Klipsch speakers out for a nice new Diva 6.1 package.;)

SkiingNinja

Second Unit
Real Name
Sean Ries
Klipsch speakers are very different sounding than the Divas. Go here to see if someone in your area has a pair of Divas so you can check them out first hand.
All accounts I've read were pleased with the 3802 + Diva combo. I have the 6.1's + Onk 696 and it works great for what it is. I'll probably upgrade to seperates when I move into a house :D
Sean

Russell W

Agent
Ron C,

I noticed your post and wanted to interject (hope you don't mind). The 3802 is one of the most popular receivers used with the Diva's. We have yet to have any customer unsatisfied with this combination. As far as we know there are many BIG SMILES out there. :)

Don't hesitate to call us directly if you have any specific concerns using the Denon with the Diva 6.1's.

Russell _T

Supporting Actor
I find that the Divas are so much easier to listen to than the Klipschs. I don't have the 3802, but I have read many posts from happy owners of the Denon/Diva combination.

Russ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks