What's new

How to Post Pics?? (1 Viewer)

Mike Strassburg

Second Unit
I've finally got some pics of my dual Tempest sonosub, HS500 amp enclosure, and DIY KLF-10 CC, but I don't have a web space to copy them to. What can I do to post them here? They're .jpeg's around 60-80kb. TIA...Mike

Bill_Weinreich

Second Unit
Mike,

I think sites like yahoo and others will allow you to post pics if you are a registered member(no big deal). Also check your ISP, they may have free web space. If you check some other people's pics, look at their addresses. Some use free web space. Once you have them up, click the IMG button on this page and insert the address of the pic.

Bill

Martice

Screenwriter
I use MSN for free. Click my link and you should be able to get an idea of how it looks and how to get started. It's very simple in an 'AOL' sort of way. It's very intuitive and reliable.

Good Luck

Mike Strassburg

Second Unit
Thanks for the suggestions, I'm going to give it a try right now. I use AT&T Broadband, and I couldn't find any info on web space available through them. I am registered at Yahoo, so that's my first route....

Ron D Core

Stunt Coordinator
If you have pictures you need to post I can do it for you if you don't want to go through the hassle of free crappy webspace, just email me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks