What's new

How to intercept a UPS truck? (1 Viewer)

David Giles

Stunt Coordinator
According to the UPS tracking site, my SVS 16-46PC is in transit now from Ohio (several hours north of me) to the Montgomery UPS hub (about 50 miles south of me), for delivery tomorrow. I figure the truck will pass within about 8 miles of my house on interstate 65 on it's way south to Montgomery this afternoon. So if anybody knows how I can figure out which truck it's on, I could wait in hiding, hijack the truck, get my sub, and play with it tonight!
Obviously, I'm excited about getting this thing. I can't wait to hear things I've never heard (or felt) in my HT before. I may even go out and buy The Haunting (not worth buying IMO, except for the incredible bass) just to really see what it can do.
P.S. If the FBI is reading this, I was just JOKING about the hijacking thing.
David

Richard_Huntington

Stunt Coordinator
I think Delta Force would be well suited to your task.
tongue.gif

------------------
"My wife actually prefers widescreen"

John Kotches

Senior HTF Member
David,
You should be more concerned with getting rid of anything that might rattle than hijacking the truck. Trust me, you'll need to worry about that ;-)
Regards,
------------------
John Kotches
Contributing Writer
Link Removed

David Giles

Stunt Coordinator
"You should be more concerned with getting rid of anything that might rattle than hijacking the truck. Trust me, you'll need to worry about that ;-)"
Yeah, I've been worrying about that already. We just moved into this house earlier this year, and luckily my wife hasn't gotten around to "decorating" yet. The room is pretty basic with no pictures on the walls, and no knick-knacks laying around. Right now, there doesn't seem to be much that could rattle, but I bet the SVS will reveal something!
David

Doug_B

Screenwriter
Right now, there doesn't seem to be much that could rattle, but I bet the SVS will reveal something!
I'm worried about my recessed lighting. Then there's the shared wall to my kitchen.
Hopefully in another month I'll get one of these deliveries too (CS Ultra).
Doug
------------------
"Today is a good day to die." ...Old Lodge Skins

ToddMS

Stunt Coordinator
Funny you should mention tracking down a UPS truck- when my computer was being delivered this summer, my mom tracked the truck around town, and finally pulled him over after finding him...the moron thought we were out- even though we were waiting for him...
as for SVS, fedex dropped off my 25-31CS at our back door- didn't even bother to check if we were home. :) have fun with the SVS
Todd

BryanZ

Screenwriter
If your going after Junkyard Wars, the A-Team would be the way to go. For UPS truck jackings you want a person like MacGyver in a vehicle such as Airwolf.

John Sturge

Stunt Coordinator
"as for SVS, fedex dropped off my 25-31CS at our back door- didn't even bother to check if we were home. :) "
They did the same to me. They dropped it off at my house's garage door, luckily I got before there was a huge rainstorm. Seriously, if my 29-31PC was soaked in water by the rain, and didn't work. That UPS delivery driver cocksucker better run and hide..Because I'd be a' comin'.

Mark Bates

Agent
Hate to tell you, but two of the guys from the A-Team are dead and one of the others is doing commercials for a phone company.
I would also think that the Delta Force is a little busy overseas right now.
I think the best bet considering everything is a biker gang. Cheaper and harder to track.
Mark

Bernard L

Stunt Coordinator
UPS eh?
I got $50 saying your sub will arrive in 3 pieces.
oh wait, SVS subs have good build quality.
okay, I've got $50 saying the cardboard box that carries your sub will arrive in 3 pieces. :)

Tim Kilbride

Stunt Coordinator
Bernard,
You really give UPS more credit than is probably due...if you even get the package, you would be lucky if the sub arrives IN the cardboard box...
Just speaking from experience...I think they have a Destruction Allowance Committee, probably made up of ex-postal guys!!!

J

John Morris

From years of experience, I now have the Fed Ex and UPS routes committed to memory. I can catch either one of them up to 7pm. After that, I have to race them to their home warehouses and wait outside the truck gate. Once they are inside that gate, the package is gonna stay with them overnight...
wink.gif

------------------
Take Care,
merc
----------------
Link Removed
God Bless America!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks