What's new

How to hook up new center. Klipsch rc-35 It has 2 sets of imputs for wires. Details.. (1 Viewer)

Brian.Huep

Agent
Hello, I recently upgraded my pos little pioneer center channel for the Klipsch rc-35 which is the closest match to my older Klipsch Quartet floor speakers.

The new center has 2 sets of imputs. + - and + -

It has a metal connector connecting all the sets. My reciever has only + - for the center channel. I understand that the center has seperate imputs for the woofers and tweeter. Since I only have a positive and a negative to go to the center, do I leave that metal contact thing in? And does it matter which set I plug into? Or how?

Kinda lost on this, and definatly don't want to hurt anything. Please help....Thing is so pretty, I wanna hook it up hehe.

Thanks
Brian

NicholasL

Second Unit
The dual inputs are for bi-wiring your center speaker. If you don't want to bi-wire (which I don't with the RC-7), just leave the gold connector in place and plug into one set of inputs.

Brian.Huep

Agent
Thank you so much. I did a lot of reading on the term Bi-Wiring just to make sure all would go smooth. Ended up learning a lot.

Thanks Nic

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks