What's new

How reliable is NorthamericanDVD.com? (1 Viewer)

Jim Douglas

Second Unit
I've been getting the X-files sets from them because they are cheaper than anyone else. So far I've had good luck getting the product. I ordered season 1 first as a test order and it came in about 6 days. I then ordered 2 & 3 and got them in about 7 days. My only compaint has been poor packaging. Peanuts in the bottom of the box but no protection on the sides. My last order the box was hammered by UPS so in turn the end of season 2 was crushed. Not real bad but if it had been protected with peanuts of bubble wrap it would have been ok. Guess if you want low prices don't expect any frills. I'll probably still order the other three from them and hope for the best.
Good Luck
Jim

Jim Douglas

Second Unit
Just a follow up to my last post. I ordered X-Files Season 4 from them and requested it be wrapped in bubble wrap because of the problems with my last shipment. The set arrived wrapped as requested in excellent condition. So next I ordered 5 & 6 and requested the same packaging and they arrived wrapped in bubble wrap and peanuts on top and bottom all in excellent shape. So I completed my sets till Season 7 comes out for a very nice savings over buying them anywhere else.
Later
Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks