What's new

How old were you when you got your first kiss? (1 Viewer)

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Lemme see... first kiss was around 4 or 5. But that was initiated by the girls and I was pretty clueless.

Very first 'big tongue' kiss was unwillingly received by a girl in college, I'll call her R. R had been all me for a few weeks (she lived with friends in apt close to ours) and I had mostly cooled her advances cuz she was coming on just way too strong and we had common friends. One night an engineering bud and me are playing on my computer and this sleaze friend of my roommate is hitting on R in the same room. He asks if she knew how to kiss and she gives him a peck on the cheek. He asks her if she knew how to tongue kiss and she reaches over and grabs my hair, pulls my head all the way back, and shoves her tongue straight down my throat. We're talking all the way down my throat -- I was so shocked I didn't even know what was happening. Felt like a warm, gooey banana slug was trying to suffocate me. Funniest thing was I guess I didn't give much response after it happened (was too embarrassed to say anything) and my engineering friend decided I must be some tremendous stud to have girls hanging around giving me so much tongue that I don't even acknowledge them afterward. Man, that was hilarious!

R and I never went out and eventually she got the hint. I'm glad since about a year later I started dating my future wife and it wouldn't have happened if circumstances were different (but that's a different story.)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Thought I was hot stuff back then, but looking back - what kind of senior dates a sophomore? A loser one, that's who
Two years ago, I was a Freshman in High School. I don't know how I do it, but I have this strange ability to make girls hate my guts beyond belief and also make them very happy. A Senior girl who was in one of my classes (it was an elective class, Theater to be exact) started off the year hating me, so much so that I somehow made her even cry one day during lunch (though I assume it was the time of the month, since she was REALLY crying about something REALLY small). I felt bad, apologized, and we became friends. She developed a crush on me. She asked me out in May. She was a Senior who was dating a Freshman, so I've got you beat (from the other side of the equation).

We only went out for a week and didn't go anywhere. We kissed on the cheek and the lips, but nothing beyond (my dad's also a member of the forum, so I'd prefer not to get graphic, even though there's nothing to get graphic about).

Scott Bourden

Second Unit
Morgan, don't worry about your father reading the posts, if your late teen years were anything like mine, he'll unfortunately catch you in the act sooner or later :b :emoji_thumbsup:

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
I was about 5 years old. A neighbor girl (same age) and I just went at it in a stairwell outside our apartments. I don't remember why; my guess is that we were really curious or something. We were friends through middle-school (nothing more), and I haven't seen her since.

TheoGB

Screenwriter
Hmm. I belive that's right, Yee-Ming.
I once posted a thread asking if there were many related people on the site aside from the two Hamms.
After Scooter it was basically:
:D

Ross Williams

Supporting Actor
My first kiss was when I was about 6, this girl who had a crush on me pinned me up against the wall at school and kissed me on the lips. I thought it was disgusting.

At about 9 or 10, I was the little boy chasing the girls around kissing them.

When kissing actually became important, I developed an extreme case of shyness. I didn't have my first "real" kiss till I was 18. It seemed like forever. The 2nd girl I ever really kissed came six months later, we're still together. That was almost seven years ago.

Mark C Sherman

Second Unit
First Kiss 6

First real Kiss. 7th Grade so i guess I was 13 or so.

Still remember her name, where we were, the time of day,the weather, Wow I guess you never forget your first KISS.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Morgan, don't worry about your father reading the posts, if your late teen years were anything like mine, he'll unfortunately catch you in the act sooner or later
Actually, my dad caught a friend of mine kissing her boyfriend right at the end of my driveway. He brought it up to me, I brought it up to her, and she was really embarassed.

Kevin Farley

Second Unit
10 yrs old, 5th grade, back row of theatre, Interstate 6 theaters Altamonte Springs, FL during It's Alive. Yeah!
ps: Maybelline Kissing Potion (especially strawberry and wild cherry) rules!:D

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
what's with 7th grade kisses?! my voice was still cracking!

18 yrs old for Chuck....with a 19 yr old girl! hotty too

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
I guess im a big looser then.
No offense intended, AllanN, as in my warped little mind, I actually draw a distinction between:
Older highschool girl dating younger guy :thumbsdown: and
Older highschool guy dating younger girl :emoji_thumbsup:
To make thing EVEN MORE CONFUSING, I ended up marrying an older woman.:D (not the kiss one)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks