What's new

How old were you when you got your first kiss? (1 Viewer)

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
Near the end of 8th grade. Got fed up with my parents one night for grounding me when I didn't think I deserved it and decided to run away from home. Stayed with a girl I knew from school and got a whole weekend of kissing. That was the best damn grounding ever. ;)
Had to go home when my folks turned me in as a runaway. My best friend called and said my mom was crying nonstop and the police were looking for me. Oops. Never intended to upset anyone that much. In my defense, 13 year old boys have never been known for making good decisions.
I never got another kiss from that girl, but I had "been there, done that" and it was much easier the next time around.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
*cough*
*ahem*
:b
Funny story actually. It was a really bad kiss. I mean really bad. Of course, I had nothing to measure it against at the time, since it was my first. While it's happening, I'm thinking Is this as good as it gets??.
Then the other person involved says to me, "Wow, you're a really good kisser."
:laugh:
Fortunately, it did get better...as it turned out the first person I kissed just happened to be really bad at it.

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
I was 13 I think, I know it was 8th grade. My first, and only, make-out party. The girl I was "dating" and I almost felt obligated, since everyone else was kissing. Pretty exciting / nerve-wracking till some jackass shouted out my name in excitement and drew everyone's attention our way.

Chris

Kevin P

Screenwriter
Rain, I didn't have my first kiss until I was 21 either. :b Too many things in life precluded dating (and kissing) during high school and college for me.
It was with a girl I was dating at the time, New Year's Eve (12/31/87). It felt weird to me, since I had nothing to compare it to. It was the only time we kissed, and then I went until '94 (7 years) before I kissed (or dated for that matter) again, this time with the one I ultimately married. :D
KJP

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I was 9
I lived in a house that was split between the upstars and downstairs and fooled around with the girl upstairs.Even got my hand up her shirt a few times :D

AllanN

Supporting Actor
First pre-girls are icky stage kiss (does not count, I was to young to really know what was going on). 4 Years old in kindergarten. I was the little boy that ran around kissing girls 1 did not run away. :) FYI no tongue was involved.
Had a "girlfriend" 4 years later at my babysitters, we held hands and sat together but that was it.
First real kiss that sucked :frowning: 13 Years old. We kissed while going through the tunnel on a train at the local zoo. She must have has some kind of nasty chapstick on because it was horrible. If your reading this, sorry Kim.
First real good kiss 14 at a freshman dance.
[INFLATED EGO]
Every girl that I went out with for any length of time have said I was a excellent kisser. Most said I was the best they have kissed.
[/INFLATED EGO]

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
12 or 13, I really don't remember.

My friend was spending the night and we decided to sneak out and go visit two boys we knew. It was around midnight so we went to their house and when we got there we sat on the couch. One of them turned off the light and it was pitch black (we were in a converted garage). I got up to get something and in the dark one of the guys grabbed me and started kissing me. At that moment, my friend said "Leila, where are you?". At that moment, the guy jerked me away, realizing he had the wrong girl. I was so upset because the guy started calling me all sorts of names (like it was my fault or something) so I left and ran back home. In fact, I was mad at my friend too and wouldn't let her back in the house so she ended up staying the night with those guys (and doing who knows what else). It was so humiliating I didn't dare attempt another kiss for at least a few more years.

KyleS

Screenwriter
Guess that would have to have been when I was in the 8th Grade and I would have been 13 or so. Cant really remember that much about it other then it was certainly a different experience then a small peck.

KyleS

Cam S

Screenwriter
Grade 6, so I would have been 12. I remember her name, Tara, and she was 3 years older than me so that was a big thing. I Learnt a fair amount from her, and will never forget the time when she stuck 2 fingers up my......yup, she was great :D

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Even got my hand up her shirt a few times.
Same here!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
She was 13 and I was 11. Funny, how we will never forget these things. I feel as if I'm caught in an R-rated version of Wonder Years. :D

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Hm, with tongue? Just turned 18, freshman in college. I remember meeting her at a bar and walking her back to the dorm (then gender-segregated). So we stood in the entryway of the dorm until dawn making out :D Last I heard she was driving a bus. But she was a good kisser. :emoji_thumbsup:

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
hmm, I must have been 17 years old then - it was nice, because I know it was her first kiss as well...
I have never been the type who fooled around with lots of girls, I've had less than a handful of girlfriends since then... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks