What's new

How old are you? (1 Viewer)

SteveMo

Stunt Coordinator
23 but my birthday is soon. It's on DEC 28 and I would like a 91" (approximate size) Stewart Screen please.:)
Gear: Denon 2802, 6 Marantz MA 500 (THX ULTRA), Denon POA 5200 (THX ULTRA) ,6 Polk RTi70 , Polk Csi40, Panasonic RP56, Aiwa XD370, Malanta n996,JVC HR-S3800,Fisher CR-W95,NEC 6PG Plus (6100),Legacy (THX) /Monster Cables,Radio Shack SPL Meter, JCPenny 9" TV,Old VCR, 15" Kicker XPL.
At my age it seems I don't get as many responses as people older than me. Espicially in the DIY area.

Scott Bourden

Second Unit
I'm 20, too old to shun responsibilities, and too young to be done collage and make some real money... I'm in financial limbo :)

Steve Adams

Second Unit
im 26 next week. my system is as follows,

my system now:

Sanyo 27" flatveiw monitor,
Pioneer VSX-D810S receiver,
psb alpha a/v(front) center (center) and mini(surrounds)
toshiba sd 2800 dvd player,
express vu 2700 reciver,
RCA direct tv reciver,
technics cd player,

bedroom system:
Sony st-de445 reciver,
sony 20" trinitron monitor,
KLH 9900 6 speaker system,
toshiba sd 1600 dvd player.

future ht system,

sharp zx-d7000 dlp projector,
pioneer vsx-d810 receiver as a pre/pro
mcinotsh 7 ch amp,
psb image series speaker for front center and surrounds
2 sony sa wm 40's, modified,
toshiba sd 2800 dvd player,
Kenwood dv5700 dvd changer,
some sort of high end cd player,
rca touch screen remote.

when im finished building my new house in the spring, i will have 4 different systems in the house. the main theater, the bedroom system which will drive the bedroom, ensuite, and bed sitting room, the living room system, which will drive the living room, kitchen and dining room, and the rec room system, which will drive the rec room, office and home gym. the garage will have some type of tunes as well. but i have most of the gear already just a few things i need to buy!.....

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
I am 93 years old next month heh heh and my mind is still as sharp a razor, eh what, what was that? Did you see that? Aaarghh!! It's in the trees! It's gonna git me! eeeeeee! ah it was just a blasted pigeon!*cough*cough*thhhptt* dang! my teeth fell onto the keyboard, hang on a mo while I wipe the drool...

Frederick

Second Unit
32 as of Oct. of this year. We need to start carding. All these kids around here. Darn whippersnappers :D ...
Freddy C.

Mike__D

Supporting Actor
Fast approaching 30, though my writing skills would lead one to believe otherwise.

Mike D.

Josh Lowe

Screenwriter
26. 27 next week.

my HT stuff includes

Panasonic 53WX42, ISF calibrated
H/K AVR520
Panny RP82 DVD
3 Marantz MA6100 monoblock amps
1 Marantz MA500 monoblock amp for the sub
HTD Level 3 towers, bookshelves, center channel
SVS CS20-39 sub
XBox w/ Wi-Fi bridge for wireless XB Live connectivity
PS2 is upstairs on another TV
Been working on and off putting together an HTPC for use as a PVR, scaler and media center

I am one toy and technology obsessed mofo. I never have and I never will grow up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks