What's new

How not to drive on the highway - M5 vs RS4 (1 Viewer)

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Holy shit... that's awesome! :D

As a person with mediocre depth perception, I was cringing a couple of times there... lol

Gwon Chang

Stunt Coordinator
Wow man. As an Audi-nut, I was amazed to see the pull on that RS4. Badass. Must've been modded.

Insane.

Mike_Ch

Stunt Coordinator
The video doesn't work on my comp (Winmedia player 9), anyone know what could be wrong? Its got the sound, but no vision!

Cheers,
Mike

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
You need the Divx codec, though now all the free versions have spyware. :frowning: Xvid is actually a better codec, get it here.

If it still doesn't work after installing you have to go to All Program > Xvid > Configure Decoder > check all the FourCC Support boxes.

Moe Maishlish

Supporting Actor
As cool as the driving is...

What an idiot!!! :angry:

How sweet would that video be if they'd screwed up and hit someone? I've been on the highway on a few occasions, and have been passed by these Mario Adretti wanna-be's... and believe me, they're going fast, and they're not driving as skillfully as they think they are.

At least on a private track there's an ambulance, paramedics, fire trucks, and other emergency personnel on hand in case something goes wrong. On a city street/highway there are innocent lives that are put in needless danger, and if the event of a tragic accident it's going to take some time for those emergency services to make it there to save lives.

Moe.

Bob_C

Agent
Freakin' idiots! I see morons like this and pray that they wipe out but realize that they would probably end up hurting somebody innocent. The only thing to do is hope a cop sees them and can stop them before anything does happen. It might be cool to see in a movie, but terifying to think this might happen on a street where my loved ones might be driving.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
Funny, I had a real old version of DiVx but can see only a still image but the sound goes on as normal. I installed the xVid cedec above and still the same thing?

Bob Turnbull

Supporting Actor
I desperately want to hurt both those guys...They may be fine drivers, but you just never know when another driver may do something completely unexpected.

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Holy....................................

Now that is insane. Being an owner of a Modified German sedan that will keep up with alot of cars I would have to say that is one of the craziest things I have seen in a very long time. I'm one for giving a little extra gas on the free way but nowhere near what these chuckleheads do

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
My daughter has a classmate whose father died just last spring by driving like this. Like me, he was on his way to pick up his kid at school, and the accident happened just blocks ahead of me. In addition to killing himself, he destroyed three cars and put two people in the hospital in critical condition.

The guy he was racing through traffic with just kept going, according to witnesses interviewed by the news.

If he were alive today and could see the cost of his stupidity, do you think he would learn anything?

Me neither.

Chazz_S

Supporting Actor
Fun to watch but those guys are plain idiots. I also noticed that this was footage from the UK or somewhere in europe? (though the Bimmer has left hand drive) The cars on the road seem kinda sedate. If those jackasses tried that crap in socal they'd be toast.

Moe Maishlish

Supporting Actor

Paul,

I'm in no way implying that I would enjoy seeing someone get hurt! That's the exact OPPOSITE point I was trying to make.

Go back and re-read my original post (#7). When I say "How sweet would that video be if they'd screwed up and hit someone?", I'm asking the people who enjoy this kind of stupidity how much they'd enjoy it if, during the filming of said stupidity, the driver were to make a mistake and have an accident.

Moe.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks