What's new

How Nightmare on Elm Street Collection DVD... (1 Viewer)

Beau

Supporting Actor
Beau, There is material in the Labyrinth that is NOT in the index. There is a FAQ floating around with the details. The extra materail can be accessed by entering title numbers with your remore. Search Yahoo for NIGHTMARE ENCYCLOPEDIA FAQ or I will post it when I get home.
Okay, thanks. I thought there was more stuff in there, because after I watch the alternate ending in the index for the first, I think I remember seeing it saying there's another ending in the labryinth.

Eric Emma

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Eric H. Emma
It seems North American DVD is down the minute I want buy it:angry: Anyone else know a good site to buy it?

Eric Emma

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Eric H. Emma
there 3 and half hours of Extras not including commentary on NOES Box Set I don't get what you guys are complaining about, it a Horror movie, look at Friday the 13th part 1-8 there barebones, Sleepaway Camp, or any other horror movie... This is dam good for a horror movie and I'm buying it right away...

Esten

Supporting Actor
there 3 and half hours of Extras not including commentary on NOES Box Set I don't get what you guys are complaining about, it a Horror movie, look at Friday the 13th part 1-8 there barebones, Sleepaway Camp, or any other horror movie... This is dam good for a horror movie and I'm buying it right away...

I was just a bit ticked when New Line didn't put all the previously available extras in the set.Good thing I kept my tapes of said extras.
I would've loved to hear commentary on 2-FD.I wouldn't be able to understand what Harlin is saying on 4s,but it'd cool to have.
An chat with Elite Entertainment right on this site said that they offered all the Laserdisc extras to New Line,but they didn't want them.:frowning: Damn shame,because those are some great extras.

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I just picked up this box set on Monday and have been impressed. However I thought ALL of the films should've had a commentary track....*especially* part 2 :)

I did a Yahoo search for "NIGHTMARE ENCYCLOPEDIA FAQ" and there were no results. Can anyone point me to a good place that'll tell you where to find the stuff in the Labyrinth that isn't mentioned on the Index?

Oh and is it safe to assume that "Nightmare On My Street" by Will Smith (or would that be "The Fresh Prince"?) isn't included?

Sebastien S

Second Unit
I also just bought this a week ago and am VERY impressed with the quality of this set! Especially the full color booklet that comes with it!!!

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Has anyone had any problems playing "The Dream Child"? Heard of any? My copy constantly breaks up, freezes or otherwise refuses to play smoothly. None of the other discs in the set have caused me problems, the disc itself is scratch-free and I recently cleaned my DVD player.

Do I have a screwy DVD of part 5?

Esten

Supporting Actor
Has anyone had any problems playing "The Dream Child"? Heard of any? My copy constantly breaks up, freezes or otherwise refuses to play smoothly. None of the other discs in the set have caused me problems, the disc itself is scratch-free and I recently cleaned my DVD player.

Do I have a screwy DVD of part 5?

Got my set on release, and i've never had a problem with any of them.

With it being part 5, maybe your player is doing you a favor? ;)

MarcusUdeh

Supporting Actor
[C] [/C]
Does the 8th disc on the “New Line” box set contain any of the extras find on the above Laser Disc?

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Is anyone with this set willing to sell me their Freddy's Dead disc? I bought mine a while ago, but this one disc won't play at all. And it's frustrating cause I can't return it anymore. I even contacted New Line Home Video, but they said they can only send me the stand-alone version (which is different from the boxset version). So, anyone? Pretty please?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks