How much would a Yamaha RX-V890 sell for?

Discussion in 'AV Receivers' started by RobY, May 31, 2003.

1. RobY

RobY Auditioning

I have a Yamaha RX-V890 that is sitting around collecting dust. I'm thinking of selling it. I have no idea how much it would even be worth. Ebay doesn't have any listed so I can't get any ideas there. I was thinking of putting it on Ebay or maybe posting an ad at work. It's in great condition with maybe some light scratches from normal use. I'm the original owner. Any ideas on what it might be worth?

2. Disqpikabl

Disqpikabl Auditioning

I also have an RX-V890 which I probably have since the mid-late 90's. I would love to have another one, yet I don't know what to offer you for yours.
    I have been hoping to find one on Ebay as well, watching for the past seven years for one, but one has not reared its head.

3. eeka

eeka Auditioning

Hi Gary. I have an RX-V890 in perfect working condition that I was considering eBaying. I happened to google the model number to find the specs page and came across this post as well. Would you be interested it?

4. flom717

flom717 Auditioning

Hi Gary - I just posted my old v890 on eBay and just came across this forum. Check it out at LINK REMOVED if you are interested.

5. Adam Gregorich

Owner

Adam
    Jake and Erika-
    Welcome to Home Theater Forum. You are more than welcome to post equipment for sale on the site, but It needs to be posted in the Hardware For Sale/Trade Forum. Also there are several rules that apply to items that are posted for sale, including no auctions, all items must have a fixed price. Good luck with your prospective sales!

6. GregandCarmen

GregandCarmen Auditioning

hi there i am looking at selling my unit if you are interested has been at my parents inlaws in NZ for several years doing nothing while i have been in the uk give us a bell i am sure we can work out a fair price

cheers greg