how much is used pdr10 and shipping?

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by felix_suwarno, Aug 8, 2003.

1. felix_suwarno

felix_suwarno Screenwriter

i want to sell my paradigm pdr10, but i have no idea how much the price should be set. i dont even know the shipping cost.

can anybody here help me?

please?

i want to upgrade to svs pb1.

thanks

2. Josh~H

Josh~H Stunt Coordinator

My PDR-10 sub was about $350 new, so in excellent condition, you could probably sell it for $250 I would guess. If you find out how much it weighs, you can estimate the shipping expenses on a number of websites (including UPS.com). I'd guess it would be around $20-$30 to ship.

3. Chris Quinn

Chris Quinn Screenwriter

E-bay is the best bet. Paradigm is a recognized name and pulls good money there. The one on there now is at $275 with 6 hours left. Put in on your watched items and check tomorrow to see what the final price is/was. ther are four different bidders right now so you know that ther are at least three prople who will want it and know what price they got out bid at. And with e-bay you can just state that buyer pays shipping and insurance if they want insurance.

4. Vincent_S

Vincent_S Second Unit

Another vote for Ebay. There have been two of them posted in the hardware for sale section here lately for around $200 and nobody has shown any interest.

5. felix_suwarno

felix_suwarno Screenwriter

280 dollar for pdr10 "version 3". well jesssh, what does that mean? i bought mine 2 years ago, and i dont see "version 3" written anywhere on the box.