1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

How much is too much!!!

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by scott>c, Mar 5, 2006.

1. scott>c

scott>c Second Unit

Hi I have the home theater bug and now my house is looking better than best buy!!! I currently have svs sbs package, Ascend acoustic 340c and 170`s. In my main theater I have the Klipsch Legends (klf20`s,klfc7,ksp-s6,rb10 and quintets). An extra dvd player the Yamaha dvd s1500. I have 2 theaters in my house and I could almost do a 3rd. The worst part is I still want upgrades!!! Anyway my real problem is my subs. I currently have the 20-39pci, pc+, pb12, and finally the pb12 plus/2. I really must have a undertanding wife or she just gave up on my addiction. My friend says I should get rid of the pc+ and just use the pb12 plus/2. I`m debating on keeping the 2 as it sounds fantastic with the 2. Please someone talk me out of this and please buy some of my gear!!!!! Is a 9.3 setup overkill??

2. ScottCarr

ScottCarr Second Unit

Scott

I am still working on a buyer for the PCI.

With 4 svs subs and enough stuff for 3 HTs, and a 2 channel setup.

I am working on a buer for the PCI. If you want to part with it PM me a good price. My friend and I will pick it up and bring a PCU to demo.

Scott