What's new

How much do you weigh? (1 Viewer)

AllanN

Supporting Actor
23 Years old, 140lbs 5'10" I weight the same as I did in high school. But back then I had pecks and a six pack, now im working on a kegger. I need to get my lazy couch sitting, DVD watching, PS2 playing, computer geek, ASS to the GYM. Someone please make fun of me, maybe it will motivate me more to get working out again. I hate it in HS all i needed was gym class to stay in shape.

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Haha, everyone look at AllanN!!! He's got a kegger, come here everyone point and laugh. HAHAHA. Someone kick sand in his face!

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
6' 6" and maybe just a touch more. About 245, wishing I was 210 or 220. Yes, I do hit my head on things. I actually knocked myself out cold once. There is a dent where my forehead met a heat duct in my house. :D

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
In the words of my friend Dylan:
Who needs a six pack when you can have the keg?
OR
Who needs a keg when you can have the brewing factory?
:laugh:

AaronMg

Stunt Coordinator
Im 6ft. Around this time last year, I was around 252 but I've been working out quite a bit - the last time I weighed myself, (which was about a month ago) I was 217.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks