What's new

How much did you pay for the Cinepro 3K6 III? (1 Viewer)

Sanjay Gupta

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Sanjay Gupta
I am about to buy the Cinepro 3K6 III and would like to have an idea of retail prices to help negotiate with the local dealer.

Sanjay

Member since 1997

MikeAF

Stunt Coordinator
Sanjay,

You can check the price on Cinepro's website and I would also suggest you checkout the Closeouts on their website as you may find what you're looking for for a better price than you can get from a local dealer. Local dealers are all different so you may or may not get any dollars off the MSRP.

Mike

Sanjay Gupta

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Sanjay Gupta
Thanks Mike, I already know the manufacturer's list price. What I was hoping to find out is, what kind of deals people have manged to get from various dealers. Which would enable me to be able to negotiate with the dealer here in 'India'. Knowing what others have paid for the 3K6 III would give me some idea of their margins. Buying from outside India, from Cinepro or otherwise, is not an option for me due to Custom's issues.

MikeAF

Stunt Coordinator
Sanjay,

Sorry I can't help you anymore. I hope some others who have the Cinepro will chime in. Good luck with your purchase, you won't be disappointed.

Mike

Bhagi Katbamna

Supporting Actor
I got lucky and ordered a 3K6II closeout from the factory for about $2500 but was informed by Eric A. that it was actually a 3K6III in a 3K6II case. They had updated the amplifier but did not have the new case so instead of stopping production, the continued to make the amplifier but used the older case.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks