What's new

How Much Bass (1 Viewer)

Ken Burkstrum

Stunt Coordinator
How much bass do you like? What subwoofer is enough or to much for you? what isnt enough etc. What is to little for you, what is overwhelming. It fascinates to see the broad range of bass fanatics. Some think HSU's cheapest subwoofer is more then enough for them, overwhelming even. Then you got the multiple B4+ people. I want to know if what you got is for hobby (collecting bass) or for necessity.

My Example:
I have a PB2+ and im very satisfied with the performance where i dont feel the need to upgrade, but i do push it pretty dang hard. Its 18-20ft away. But of course there's the urge for more output below 15hz as rare as it is.

paul clipsel

Stunt Coordinator
I think its as much about taste as anything else. I don't think there is a formula for it. Its the same as playing back at Reference level or your music choice. My VTF-3MK2 is never stretched but I don't think of myself as a bass fanatic like some guys. Although I love having good bass.

PC

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks