What's new

How many think you will get your 950 by Tax Day ?? (1 Viewer)

John Cain

Second Unit
Well, I've been running these posts since the July 4th projected ship, so I guess I'll start one last post :)
How many folks think you will have your Outlaw 950 by April 15th (the US Tax Day)???
I really, really believe I will (and I'm excited about it too!)
-- John

Allen F

Grip
I believe I would be going crazy, if I didn't believe it.

My confirmation number was 1046, so I assume I was the 46th person in line. Hopefully they can get through that many units by the 15th.

John Cain

Second Unit
LOL Brandon..

I was thinking about MayDay, CincoDeMayo, then Memorial Day!!

But I think, no I BELIEVE the end is near, very near!!

-- John

AVspec

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
Well seeing that I just finished my taxes today and I am getting enough back to pay for the 950 I hope to hear from then very soon!!!! ;)

Allen F

Grip
Amazing that so many units were ordered in so little time. I thought I would be a lot closer to the top of the list. I can almost taste it now.

Serge Breton

Supporting Actor
are you guys sure you are not #1046 & #1047 rather than #46 & #47? :D If so we have a long wait since my confirmation number is #1066:frowning:

Mifr44

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
John,

"I may need to find another Holiday/Major Day.."

Hopefully, it won't be more than 2-3 weeks.

Michael

Bob_L

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Lindstrom
No problem.
When I heard today's news about the 950, I filed for an extension.
:D

John Cain

Second Unit
LOL Bob!!!

I was pretty bummed out. My dedicated HT is sitting down in the basement, "Pre/pro less".

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the fix will only take weeks and not Months.

-- John

Vishwa Somayaji

Stunt Coordinator
It would be a miracle if it took only weeks. This is a problem that is sporadic in nature. That means it takes a lot longer to identify that unless they go back to the software version of the beta test units. Also, remember the assembly line is halted. Remember according to the old plans the ship load was to be on its way while the plane load is being sent out here! That is not going to happen now. If you are lucky you may be able to watch Indy 500 with that . I still doubt it. But then, who knows. As for me, I will be out of the waiting game by then(99.99%).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks