What's new

How many stars from the Golden Age of Hollywood remain with us? (1 Viewer)

Jack Cleveland

Second Unit
It's easily dome though. Mickey Rooney was mentiond and i forgot about him. perhaps not a great actor said:
I have to disagree with this sentiment- Watch some of his films from the 1930's or "The Human Comedy" when he talks about losing his brother to war. As timely today as it was then... And Rooney will make you cry- An amazing talent.

Lenny Rakes

Stunt Coordinator

That is a real shame! I wonder if Robert Osborne would consider setting up a one Private Screenings interview with Cheeta.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Cheeta was lobbying for a spot on the Hollywood Walk of Fame but didn't make the cut this year. He's still miffed at not being offered at least a cameo in any of the Planet of the Apes movies.

There is a nice interview with Cheeta and his human on the Tarzan Vol 1 DVD collection that Warner put out several years back. I like Lenny's idea though - an updated interview with Bob Osborne would be nice perhaps even a joint one with Johnny "Not a Boy Anymore" Sheffield.

Steve

adw_uk

Auditioning
Real Name
Andrew Washington
Surely Shirley Temple would qualify as would Olivia de Haviland?

Douglas Monce

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Douglas Monce

To be honest I thought that Douglas had gone too, but I see he is still swinging! Good for him, defiantly one of the greats.

Doug

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks