What's new

How many snappers have you converted to keepcases? (1 Viewer)

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan

Books don't bother me for some reason. Probably because almost every book is different. There is no 'majority stlye' of book.

With DVDs, that's not the case. Probably 70% or more of my DVDs were keepcases so it was simply the fact that it was a majority of uniformity with a few oddballs thrown in.

I do keep all of the original cases. I pack them away in boxes and store them in my basement. This hedges against the possibility that someday I'll become sane again and not be obsessed with inflicting genocide on my DVD cases in the name of uniformity.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co

Bryan to his snappers: You will be assimilated into keepcases, resistance is futile!

:D

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Offhand, does anyone know the exact length and height of a DVD cover (Single Keep Case)? I need to replace one and can't seem to get the right size on several printouts I tried

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
I converted about 15 or so. Then, one day, I came to my senses and re-converted.

Now, all cases live in harmony on my shelf. As already pointed out, life is too short.

And, in truth, I like the way the snapper spines look together on the shelf.

Jon

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen

I believe that a single-width case measures like this...

3240 pixels wide, 2175 pixels tall.

In other words, 10.8 inches wide and 7.25 inches high. :)

Fred Mitchell

Stunt Coordinator
Ok, I don't have a printer. I think I read on the last page that a guy took his to OfficeMax after downloading. Is this correct? I wanna know before I start paying for stuff.

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
None. I don't like the snappers, but the packaging isn't important enough to me for the hassle of replacing them.

AlexHL

Stunt Coordinator
I've done it several times with Warner releases, like The Wild Bunch. I replace them with the Australian (R4), keepcase versions.

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
ALL. Not going to divulge as to how many or what processes I use, I just did it for the reasons for doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks