What's new

How many recievers need to run PC and HT (1 Viewer)

Lisa Space

Grip
I will try not to make this confusing, but this is all new to me and is hard to explain. I'm going to hook up my PC to my tv which will have be a small HT. Now I'm going to be putting in-wall speakers thru out the house so I can listen to my MP3's. I also plan on playing some games off the PC on the TV. I want to be able to play the games on the TV thru the HT and not have to hear it thru the in-wall speakers. How do I do this? Also on the flip side how can I hear them both thru the inwall and the HT?
Next question, never done this before, as you can tell from my first question, I guess I will make home runs from each room with a inwall speaker back to the receiver. Does the back of the receiver have hook-ups for every speaker, or do you just double them up? Also for my room I want to have 2 speakers, 1 for left and 1 for right. But for the hall way and someother rooms, I just want one speaker, how do I do this.
Once again sorry for all the questions, and maybe not being able to get it across. If you cant answer this, maybe point me in the right direction. As many of you, we dont like to spend our hard earned money on the wrong things, so I figured I would ask someone who has done this.
Lisa Space

ThucN

Agent
Does the back of the receiver have hook-ups for every speaker, or do you just double them up?
The receiver will have hook-ups for each speaker, although that doesn't mean you can't "double them up" (although doubling them up may not be healthy for the receiver).
------------------
TqN

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks